Dixie Technical College offers many types of scholarships to students based on specific criteria.

If you need assistance, or more information, contact Student Services at 435-674-8400.

AmericanMuscle Student Scholarship – 4 x $2000 scholarships for students pursuing an automotive themed major (mechanical engineering, robotics etc.) Two scholarships will be awarded every spring semester, followed by two additional scholarships to be awarded for the fall semester each year.

(Application can be found here)

AmericanTrucks Student Scholarship – 4 x $2000 scholarships to students (including high school seniors) pursuing a career in the traditional building trades such as HVAC, carpentry, electrical, or related fields of study. Two scholarships will be awarded every spring semester, followed by two additional scholarships to be awarded for the fall semester each year

(Application can be found here)

Beacon Scholarship Opportunity for Rural America – Award two $1000 scholarships in the Fall and one $1,000 scholarship in the Spring. Applicants must be college-bound graduating high school seniors, current college students or adult learners with a GPA of 3.0 or higher (high school or college) who are planning to enroll in an accredited college program. Applicants must also reside in a rural area and meet low-income criteria outlined on the website here)

Bubba Wallace Live to Be Different Scholarship – The Bubba Wallace Live to Be Different Scholarship supports students who, despite hardship, are living to be the best version of themselves no matter how different they may be from the rest. All fields of study and GPAs will be considered. APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 31, 2021. You can find more information about the award here: here)

BYU Management Society Scholarship – We are once again awarding six $750 college scholarships to local students in need (as well as one or two $1000 scholarships to current college students with local roots). Our scholarship program is one of the most impactful initiatives we take to improve our local community. Applications are due April 9th, 2021. Do you have anyone you can think of that would benefit from this scholarship? If so, please send them this link and have them apply: here)

The Instapot Life "Zest for Cooking" Scholarship – Food has become much more than just a source of nourishment. It's is woven into our cultures and traditions. It defines who we are and where we come from. At Instapot Life, we help readers to find and select the right kitchen appliance with reviews on many popular products. The Zest for Cooking Scholarship is a $650 award to support and inspire those who love to cook. The scholarship is open to any student who is passionate about cooking. Please see the link on how to apply. Application deadline is April 1, 2021. here)

Mike Rowe Work Ethic Scholarship – The Work Ethic Scholarship Program is about recognizing people who understand the importance of work ethic, personal responsibility, delayed gratification, and a positive attitude. These are hardworking men and women who will keep the lights on, water running, and air flowing. These are people who show up early, stay late, and bust their asses day in and out. These are the people we want to reward.

Deadline May 6th 2021. They strongly encourage students to submit applications early. Please apply at here)

Pettable Scholarships – The Pet Lovers Scholarship is a recurring scholarship of $1000. The next deadline is December 15, 2020. Winners will be announced on January 2, 2021. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a 4-year, 2-year, vocational, or technical institution in the United States OR a graduating high school senior who has been accepted to a college or university. Applicants must also be a US citizen or a permanent legal resident.

You can find more information about our award here)

Prime Mailbox Women in STEM Scholarships – Technology has come to impact almost every facet of our lives. It has become a driver for innovation and unlocked so many new career paths. Unfortunately a significant gender gap persists. While women make up almost 50% of the labor market, they hold only 28% of STEM jobs. Minority women are even less represented in STEM, making up just 1 out of every 20 scientist and engineer jobs. Prime Mailboxes is hoping to inspire more young women to consider a STEM career. The Prime Mailbox Women in STEM Scholarship will award $675 to female students who are passionate about science, technology, engineering, or math. Scholarship: Prime Mailbox Women in STEM Scholarship. Deadline: April 5, 2021. Award: $675

Eligibility:: Female students pursuing a career in science, technology, engineering, or math. Apply at here)

Red Rock Center for Independent Living Scholarship – The Red Rock Center for Independent Living (RRCI) is once again accepting scholarship applications from students with disabilities. The application deadline is May 30.

Eligibility criteria and application and description of the application process can be found on the RRCI website here)

RushOrderTees Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship – The scholarship is available to undergraduate students and high school seniors planning to attend college the following year. We're looking for entrepreneurs, builders, and creators. You'll be asked to submit a short essay on why you're interested in entrepreneurship and how you believe you can contribute to our society through your entrepreneurial vision. The application deadline is May 1, 2021. Scholarship: RushOrderTees Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship Award: $5,000 Application Deadline: May 1, 2021

Eligibility: Students who are passionate about entrepreneurship please click the link to apply here)

Super Dad Scholarship – The Little Bundle Super Dad Scholarship will be awarded to one college winner and one high school winner every 6 months.

Eligibility criteria and application and description of the application process can be found here)

SUTA Scholarship – The Southern Utah Trucking Association sponsors scholarships for students entering the Diesel Technology or CDL programs. Interested students must fill out the application and submit it by the spring or fall deadline. For more information, contact Sarah Boyer at

(Download application here)

SUHBA Scholarship – The Southern Utah Home Builders Association offers scholarships to students intending to be employed in the Construction Industry. Preference for scholarships will be given to students pursuing construction-related education and students affiliated with SUHBA. The scholarship may be used to fund almost any post-secondary education, i.e., college or vocational, public or private. Recipients may be awarded up to $1,000 per academic year. Applicant is responsible to ensure that all application materials and requirements are submitted to The Southern Utah Home Builders Association by March 31. Application must be complete or it will not be considered. Contact Southern Utah Homebuilders at (435)674-1400 or visit their office at 2303 N Coral Canyon Boulevard, Suite 200, Washington, UT. Visit them online at

(Download application here)

Utah Energy Workforce Scholarship – Office of Energy Development has partnered with Chevron to advance Utah’s energy workforce and provide more than $92,000 in scholarships to high school seniors and first-year college students pursuing a science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) field of study or trade certification at a Utah institution of higher learning. This includes five $2,000 scholarships for students attending a Utah technical college. Students can apply by submitting a Scholarship Application and a practice Cover Letter for an ideal energy/minerals job through the OED Scholarship page, by April 15, 2021. A complete set of instructions and further guidance can be found on our education website.


WiseGeek Lifelong Learners Scholarship – WiseGeek Lifelong Learners Scholarship is awarding $500 to help lighten the load for students burdened with debt. Must be a US Citizen or permanent legal resident. All GPAs and majors are encouraged to apply.

Please apply before 5/1/2021 here)

WiseGeek Mental Health Wellbeing Scholarship – WiseGeek Mental Health Wellbeing is offering a Scholarship for College students who have experienced challenges with mental health or had those close to them who have. So many young people are suffering through difficult and stressful circumstances due to the pandemic, so we wanted to award a $500 scholarship to support mental health wellbeing. We're hoping the scholarship can help shine a light on mental health challenges.

Apply before 4/1/2021 here)

Eligibility – In order to be awarded any type of College Scholarship, students must be a U.S. Citizen or a Legal Resident Alien. Some scholarship awards can only be provided to Utah State Residents. Students on scholarship must maintain satisfactory progress (67%) and attendance (85%) at all times while attending the College. Some programs require higher rates of progress or attendance. These program requirements will be considered when making selections or evaluating continued eligibility. Failure to maintain satisfactory progress or attendance can result in automatic withdrawal of the scholarship.

Scholarships are normally only available for programs that are regular, on-going technical College programs that lead to an approved, Certificate of Completion. Exceptions can be granted on a case-by-case basis for need-based awards, but only if you can establish the program leads to gainful employment or licensing. All requests for exceptions must be submitted in writing to the Financial Aid office.