Veterans and active reservists may qualify for funding, as well as qualified spouses or children of veterans who died in service. The following programs qualify for funding: Automotive Technician, CNC Machining, Collision Repair, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Culinary Arts, Diesel, Digital Media Design, Drafting, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), EMT Advanced, HVACR Technician, Industrial Automation Technician, Information Technology, Manufacturing Operations, Medical Assisting, Medication Aide, Nursing Assistant, Pharmacy Technology, Phlebotomy Technician, and Welding. To inquire about qualifications for VA funding, go to www.gibill.va.gov or call 888-442-4551.
Steps for using your benefits:
• Review the Chapter 4 – Benefits from the Federal Benefits for Veterans,Dependents and Survivors handbook.
• Be prepared! Gather your documentation before you begin.
• VA educational benefits are paid to you. You must pay for your educational costs
according to our payment policies.
• Complete a Dixie Tech Admission Application and pay $40 Application fee.
• Complete the Schedule Agreement and Prior Training forms
• Return the completed applicable form from below, a signed Enrollment
Addendum and your DD214.
Applications for Veterans (Self)
Form 22-1995 Request for Change of program or Place of Training
(Benefits previously used)
Form 22-1990 Application for VA Education Benefits
(First time use of benefits)
Form 22-5490 Application for Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance
Form 22-5495 Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Survivors’ and
Need a form not listed above? Click here for additional VA forms.
For more information, please call: